December 12 at Osaka, Japan in conjunction with COLING 2016
~ News ~
- 2016-11-28 A self-standing poster panel is 180 cm wide and 210 cm high.
Sizes up to B0 landscape (1456 mm x 1030 mm; 57.32 inch x 40.55 inch)
would be suitable for the panel.
- 2016-11-25 NLPTEA 2016 workshop proceedings is released online.
- 2016-11-08 Workshop program is confirmed and announced.
- 2016-10-20 Notifications of paper submissions are sent to authors
- 2016-10-03 The test data of CGED shared task is released
- 2016-09-25 Paper submission deadline is extended to October 2.
- 2016-09-08 3rd call for papers & shared task participation
- 2016-08-16 Invited speaker Prof. Glenn Stockwell will deliver a great talk at our workshop.
- 2016-08-08 Paper submission system is available online at
- 2016-08-04 2nd call for papers
- 2016-07-27 2nd call for shared task participation
- 2016-07-05 1st call for papers
- 2016-06-26 1st call for shared task participation
- 2016-06-01 Official NLP-TEA 2016 website is available online
~ Important Dates ~
- Paper submission deadline: October 2, 2016 (23:59 GMT+08:00)
- Notification of acceptance: October 20, 2016
- Camera-ready deadline: October 30, 2016
- Workshop date: December 12, 2016
~ Sponsors ~
- Graduate Institute of Library and Information Studies, National Taiwan Normal University
- Center for Learning Technology for Chinese, National Taiwan Normal University
- Innovation Center for Big Data and Digital Convergence, Yuan Ze University
- Beijing Language and Culture University
- The Association for Computational Linguistics and Chinese Language Processing
~ Contact us ~
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any problems. The contact person is Lung-Hao Lee (email@example.com)